Dates and more
The Canvasback Missionary Reunion, Gala and business Meeting will take place this year October 19 – 21, with the Gala occurring Saturday night, October 20.
You Should Be Here
“if you’ve volunteered, donated, served on a mission or simply love the work of canvasback you should at least attend the gala.”
Jamie & Jacque Spence
Make your reservations now
Registration is open from July 1 to September 14
Or, you can simply register to secure your spot. Click on REGISTER NOW to get started. After making your selections, you will be contact with a total based on your selections.
2019 and Beyond
We will talk about the immediate plans for Canvasback as well as an overview for the next five years.
Gala = FUN!
If you attend one event this year it should be our Gala on Saturday night, 6:30 pm October 20.
Prices for the Gala and Business Meeting
Gala Only: Tickets are $50 per person and include a meal with choices suited for all dietary types including Vegan. there will be wonderful entertainment, a live auction and a look at the future of Canvasback.
Business Meeting: Meeting attendees will play an active role in the planning and decision process of Canvasback's business. How will you help shape the future of Canvasback?
Business meeting base price is $740. That includes two nights at the residence inn, 5 meals, Discounted gala ticket and free hotel parking for one car. prices can vary depending on additional features selected. Location: Residence Inn Downtown Sacramento, 1121 15th Street, Sacramento, ca
The base price specifically includes:
- One Studio Suite for two nights, Friday and Saturday nights.
- Meals for Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast and lunch, Sunday breakfast and lunch
- Discounted Missionary Reunion Gala ticket(s)
- Historic Riverboat Cruise
- Free parking for one vehicle for two days
Two room options are available and the hotel suites include:
- Apartment-style featuring living areas, spacious bathroom and bedroom
- Work productivity features with high speed Internet service, dual-line phones and large desks
- Well-equipped kitchens feature refrigerators, microwaves, dishwashers, and coffee makers
- LCD-TVs and premium movie channels provided in-room entertainment.
- Hotel is a smoke-free environment.
There are two suite options available for attendees.
- Studio Suite (sleeps 1-3 adults)
- Two-bedroom suite (sleeps up to 5 adults)
- No extra charges for multiple people